
Michelle's' Ideal World: Tomorrow I will go in to my Neurologist appointment, he will look at the EEG results (for the first time), tell me I'm "healed" and I will set off for my scheduled 3 day sabbatical down the cape! By the afternoon Zac Brown and I will be chilaxing and living the life, singing "I got my toes in the water, ass in the sand, Not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand, life is good today, life is good today." !
Michelle's' Reality World: I could be trading in my bathing suit for a johnny if my EEG results (which by the way just got dictated and faxed to my Dr.s office Friday afternoon) show that the "episodes" I am having are seizure related. At my last appointment my Dr said if that was the case, I would need to be admitted so they could abruptly take me off the medication I am on, and introduce a more specified anti-seizure med.
Here's hoping tomorrow night at this time I am lulled to sleep by the sound of the ocean!
good luck today domey!! keep us posted!
ReplyDelete